DTC’s newest report covers the domestic coking coal market with clarity and detail never seen before in the industry. We track the quantity and quality of coking coal flows from mine to domestic coke plant and export terminal in a single, comprehensive report.
In addition, the report includes:
- A comprehensive coverage of coal flows from mine to domestic coke plants
- An overview of the North American coking coal market
- In-depth analysis of the North American coking coal supply network, with focus on the seven owners of the 16-coke batteries in the U.S. and Great Lakes region of Ontario, Canada
- An in-depth insight into export coal flows by producer, by basin and by quality
- A comparison of historical coking coal blends and trends
Claim your Copy: The report costs $10,000 and the deliverable includes supplying mine data in Excel format. To claim your copy today, purchase here or contact Ben Coleman (Bcoleman@doyletradingconsultants.com, +1.646.957.8894).