We’re excited to announce our annual DTC Luncheon to be held at the Princeton Club in NYC on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 from 10:30 am to 3:00 pm. We’ve had 16 consecutive sold out events and we expect this year to be just as popular. The event takes place the day after the 17th Annual Coal Trading Conference hosted by the ACC on Dec 3 and 4 at the Crowne Plaza Times Square in NYC. The complete agenda will be released soon.
This year’s speakers include:
- Keynote Speaker: Paul Vining, CEO – The Cline Group, LLC
- Export Panel – Moderated by DTC’s Charles Dayton
- Adam Anderson – T. Parker Host
- Ted O’Brien – Xcoal Energy & Resources
- Matt Schicke – Corsa Coal
- Kevin Stanley – Contura Energy
- Domestic Panel – Moderated by DTC’s Andy Blumenfeld
- Ginny Farrow – NRG Energy
- Adam Anderson – Paringa Resources
- Jeremy Sussman – Clarksons Platou Securities
For more details, please contact Vicky Bray at email@example.com or at 970.241.1510.